Dr. Elio G. Rossi
- Elio Rossi is a medical doctor with a specialization in infectious diseases who has been practicing homeopathy for 40 years.
- He is internationally renowned for his advocacy efforts for homeopathy, as well as his prolific work as an educator, conference presenter, editor and author of more than 250 publications.
- Over the past 20 years, he has been working for the recognition and integration of homeopathy and other complementary medicines within the Italian public healthcare system.
- These efforts have resulted in the passing of legislation at the national and regional levels and the opening of 91 complementary medicine clinics within hospitals in Tuscany alone.
- He has been teacher in the homeopathic school “M. Garlasco” – Lycopodium Group of HomeopathiaEuropea since 1989 and also in several Italian university courses.