Dr. Robbert van Haselen
- Robbert van Haselen is Director of the International Institute for Integrated Medicine (INTMEDI) and the World Integrated Medicine Forum.He was born in the Netherlands, qualified in Health Sciences and Naturopathic medicine and worked in private practice for eight years.
- He worked as Head of Research forVSM, (a Dutch homeopathic company) from1990 to 1995 and in the same role for Heel (a German homeopathic company) from 2006 to 2011.
- From 1995 to 2005, he worked at the Royal London Homoeopathic Hospital as Deputy Director of Research and as an independent research consultant.
- He took over as Editor-in-Chief of the journal ‘Complementary Therapies in Medicine’ in 2004 and turned it into one of the world’s leading peer reviewed Traditional and Integrated Medicine journals. By handover in 2015, it received more than 600 submissions per year from over 50 countries (2015 Impact Factor 1.94).
- From 1995 to 2005 he was Research Subcommittee co-ordinator of the European Committee of Homeopathy. He currently runs a project that aims to foster ‘critical thinking’ in both research and education and link this to improving the quality of clinical case reports.
- He is a member of the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia Convention of the United States (HPCUS) since 2009 and is involved in the development of guidelines for provings and clinical data in the monograph review process. He is also chair of the HPUS/AYUSH Joint Committee which is advancing collaboration between India and the USA in the homeopathic regulatory domain.
- He works as an independent research consultant, and is involved in various activities under the header of the “International Institute for Integrated Medicine” (INTMEDI), which he founded in 2004. This includes founding the World Integrated Medicine Forum (www.WIMForum.org).