Dr. Martin Dinges
- Martin Dinges is a Researcher, Archivist of the Institute of History of Medicine of the Robert Bosch Foundation in Stuttgart.
- He is the Deputy Head of the same institute.
- He is extracurricular Professor at the University of Mannheim.
- He studied Law, History and Political Science in Cologne, Mainz, Bonn, Berlin (Free University) and Bordeaux.
- Did Ph.D. phil. in 1986, graduated as Archivist 1991 and did habilitation (Modern History) at the University of Mannheim (1992).