Dr. Heike Gypser
- Heike Gypser studied pharmacy at the University of Innsbruck (Austria) and Padova (Italy).
- She gained a PhD on the history and development of high potencies by machines in homeopathyat the University of Marburg (Germany).
- Her field of research is the history of homeopathic pharmaceutics.
- She lectures regularly at the Faculty of Pharmacy at the University of Marburg upon the development of homeopathic pharmaceutics.
- She also delivers lectures at different homeopathic institutions in India.
- She is the Secretary for Pharmacy of Liga Medicorum Homoeopathica Internationalis.