1. Name : Prof. Dr. ChaturbhujaNayak
2. Date of birth : 01.03.1951
3. Educational Qualifications : D.H.M.S.(Hons.), Dip. N.I.H. (Hons.), M.D.(Hom.)
4. Professional experience : Forty two years
5. Teaching Experience : 33years
6. Research Experience : 24years
7. Administrative Experience : Twenty two years
- Books – 54 (Author-2 books; Compiler -1 book; Chief Editor/Editor/Contributor – 51 books).
- Articles: more than 60 articles in peer–reviewed medical/research journals and more than 200 articles in other journals, souvenirs, magazines and newspapers.
International Seminars – 9; National Seminars /Workshops/ CME Programs – more than 100.
10. Important present positions:
- President of Homoeopathy University, Jaipur, Rajasthan;
- Chairman, Homoeopathic Pharmacopoeia Committee, Government of India;
- Chairman of Special committee on Fundamental Research, CCRH, Govt. of India;
- Member of Special Committee for Clinical Research, CCRH, Govt. of India;
- Member of Drug Technical Advisory Board on Homoeopathy, Govt. of India;
- Chairman of Scientific Advisory Committee, Dilli Homoeopathic AnusandhanParishad;
- Guide/Supervisor of PG & Ph.D. students (Homoeopathy) under different Universities.
Formerly, Honorary Physician to the Hon’ble Governor of Orissa.
- Chief Secretary of Orissa, for excellence in patient care;
- Health Secretary of Orissa.
- Secretary, Dept. of AYUSH, Govt. of India.
- Best Teacher Award from CCRH, sponsored by the Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India;
- Certificate of Merit, from Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India for achieving excellence in Homoeopathy;
- Lifetime Achievement Award, from Govt. of Orissa.
- ‘Life time Achievement Award’ from Dr. Sarkar Allen Mahatma Hahnemann &Swmaiji Trust, Kolkata;
- Scroll of Honour, from LigaMedicorumHomeopathicaInternationalis (LMHI).
- Lifetime Achievement Award, from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Delhi.
- Felicitation by Indian Institute of Homoeopathic Physicians.
- Homeo Rattan Award, from Board of Homoeopathic System of Medicine, Delhi.
- Accolade of Excellence, from the Centre for Advanced Studies in Homoeopathy.
- ‘Excellence Award’ by Indian Institute of Homoeopathic Physicians.
12. Important Past Positions:
- Director General of Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy.
- Member of the International Scientific Committee on Homoeopathic Investigations.
- Editor-in-Chief, of Indian Journal of Research in Homoeopathy.
- Member,Central Council of Homoeopathy, its EducationCommittee and P.G. Committee.
- Director- Professor, Bakson Homoeopathic Medical College &Hospital,Greater Noida;
- Member of the Governing Body of National Institute of Homoeopathy, Kolkata;
- Honorary P.G. Director, S.K. Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Beed,Maharashtra;
13. Contact details:President, Homoeopathy University, Plot No. 11, Saipura, Sanganer, Jaipur –
302029 (Rajasthan) Tel: 0141- 2713044; M- 9958495858Email-Id :email@example.com